• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Spoon Custom 338 Edge

HuntnID

Well, I don't really know what I'm thinking but here it goes. I have a Remington 700 338 Edge that I think I am wanting to sell. I bought it last year off a member at Snipershide. I only shot another 50 rounds through it so the round count is extremely low.

The rifle shoots absolutely lights out, under 1/2 moa with a nut like me pulling the trigger.

The action is a Remington 700 that has been trued. There is a Krieger heavy barrel screwed into the action with what I believe is a Muscle muzzle brake on the end. It sits in a McMillan A5(I believe) stock. I don't know the color mixture.

The absolute only reason I am selling is because I want to have a complete custom one made that is just a bit lighter.

I have a box of 300 grain Scenars and a box of 300 grain Bergers that I will include. I believe the box of Bergers is minus about 5.

$2500

WTS/WTT 338 Edge - traded-Here is a link of the link that I bought it from.

The only flaw in this rifle is right here. There is also a rub mark on the trigger guard but it is extremely slight and I didn't get a picture of it.

Attachments

• 338Edge.jpg
    338Edge.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 13
The trigger is a Jewell and I don't know what it is set at exactly. I know it is under a pound. The trigger is very light and feels very nice.

Since I'm going to be getting another 338 in the future, dies are not included.

Do you know if the rifle was built by Shawn Carlock and if not, do you know who did build it? Also, what power is the scope and how much would it be to have it included with the rifle at a cash price?