• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Some Defiance actions on sale at Brownells for $999

Scroll down below to the edit. There are also short action tenacity and AnTi models also for $999
GREAT DEAL!!!!!
Thanks for posting!
TOP OF THE LINE ACTIONS!!!!!!!!

That's a screaming deal . Even on the kelbys nanook . I just received the nanook I ordered from kelbys and it was a couple hundred more . The Defiance is a steal at that cost. Some how I think the wife will kill me if I ordered one tho. I'm currently still working up the nanook into a 280ai . Down to stock ( ordered from manners already ) and waiting and scope and mounts.

Code GLOCKTOPUS will get you 100.00 per action. I ordered four of the Anti X actions, 899.99 plus shipping and taxes after using that code. Hopefully this isn't a joke where you get an email telling you they made a mistake. It's a fantastic deal.

One other thought, if you're on the fence about buying one just know that you could sell the action at anytime for the funds invested, money in the bank so to speak.

Last edited: