• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sold

FURMAN

Built by Harold Fredd. Stiller Predator long action, Remington BDL bottom metal, HS Stock, Brux Sendero Fluted barrel 25.5" long, and Jewell trigger. Throated for 180 Hybrids but I have only shot VLDs. Shoots in the .2s at 100 and .5 out to 800 which is the farthest it has been on paper. Has Many one shot long range kills. This is a range it dial it and squeeze the trigger rifle. Has around two hundred rounds through it. Comes with Redding Competition seater and Sbushing dies(no bushing), 95 pieces or Winchester brass(very uniform)and Talley rings. Will include Sightron SIII 8-32x56 LRMOA for extra but would prefer to keep it. Bipod not included. The preferred 180 VLD load is 2980fps drop validated using H1000. $2700.00 Shipped.

Re: WTS Custom 7WSM

I will entertain any reasonable offers. I am not looking for any trades. The absolute only reason I am selling is because it is too heavy for my hunting style.

I will let rifle and brass go for $2200.00 shipped. I will only sell dies and rings separately if gun sells first.

wow 10 lbs 9oz is a featherweight to me.you should just start working out and keep the rifle.hell my ruger 10-22's weigh 12 lbs lol

The rifle that replaced it weighs 9lbs scoped and is still easy to shoot long range.

This was the last time I shot the rifle at 100 yds just to check before a bear hunt. Someone has to want this awesome shooter. Make me a reasonable offer.