Soft case in pelican

ofl0926

So I am trying to get away from cutting my pelican case foam for my rifles. I've been reading a lot of people just remove the second layer, place one or two rifles in a soft case and place them in the pelican. No one ever mentions which soft case they use.
So what do y'all use?!?

So I am trying to get away from cutting my pelican case foam for my rifles. I've been reading a lot of people just remove the second layer, place one or two rifles in a soft case and place them in the pelican. No one ever mentions which soft case they use.
So what do y'all use?!?
Putting guns, some clothing, etc into a Pelican hard case seems like it would work fine. If you cut the foam for one rifle, it can often fit several rifles. I find that I generally can either compress or add padding in key places to make most anything fit good enough.

Also, a single layer of replacement foam on Amazon can be reasonably priced.

Putting guns, some clothing, etc into a Pelican hard case seems like it would work fine. If you cut the foam for one rifle, it can often fit several rifles. I find that I generally can either compress or add padding in key places to make most anything fit good enough.

Also, a single layer of replacement foam on Amazon can be reasonably priced.

Im with you on the cutting the foam and fitting multiple guns. Just trying to maximize the use of my case

I haven't looked, but surely the foam can be purchased by the roll or sheets.?
Maybe not from Pelican, directly though.

I'd like to have some myself.
You can buy the foam separately but it is ridiculously expensive. If you look long enough and hard enough you can sometimes actually find the manufacturer who will sell directly to you. I did several years ago but I have long since forgotten whom or where it was.