• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Smith & Wesson 629 44 magnum with very little use

Sending156s

SOLD PENDING FUNDS TO MATT

Thanks to everyone who looked!

The only time this came out of my safe was for some occasional practice and when I packed into remote regions of the Rockies with my horses, pack gear, and friends or family. At my doc's & wife's continued requests I sold my horses and pack gear. I have an incurable bone cancer with 6 fractured spines, 1 in my neck, & degenerative bone disease. I go to the Mayo Clinic and I manage very well! I hope to be competing in some PRS & NRL Hunter matches again very soon. Anyway this is something I don't need at all.
Asking price at most sites seems to be $1000 - $1200. My asking price is $975 shipped from my FFL to your FFL. Please feel welcome to make offers. I appreciate them! I'll list a few items I might be interested in a trade working out differences in cash.
This is the 4 with a ported barrel

I didn't mention this is a 1 owner.

Possible trades with cash making up trade differences.

- rangefinder binos
- Ruger #1 rifle
- 6.5mm 130 Berger AR Hybrids
- 6.5 mm 153.5 Berger LRHTs
- Most custom actions
- .224, 6mm, 6.5mm Bartlein CF barrels
- Heavy & long .224, 6mm, & 6.5 cut rifled barrels. Like Krieger, Bartlein, Brux
- Stock that will fit the original Defiance XM profile
- other stuff I didn't think of

Thanks for looking! Please check my buyer/seller profile

Lynn

Attachments

• IMG_1255.jpeg
    IMG_1255.jpeg
    236.7 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_1256.jpeg
    IMG_1256.jpeg
    341.7 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_1258.jpeg
    IMG_1258.jpeg
    355.7 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_1260.jpeg
    IMG_1260.jpeg
    230.8 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
That is a great gun i have one just like it and have taken many deer with it. Glws
All I used it for was in case an unplanned event occurred while packing in the wilderness. I only shot it enough to stay used to it if needed in an emergency. My CCs are H&K .40 & Kimber 1911 45

That is a great gun i have one just like it and have taken many deer with it. Glws
Thank you. That was very nice of you to let people know. Sorry for not telling you immediately. I was taking apart a rifle I had bedding & doing the cleanup while trying to respond quickly to all asking questions about 3 ads I have running.