• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sitka Coldfront Optidfade Jacket size XXL for sale

Laelkhunter

I have a NEW with tags Sitka Coldfront Jacket Optifade Open Country size XXL for sale.
Sitka # 50069-OB-XXL. This jacket has never been worn, and was too big for me. I bought an XL which fits me perfectly, so I am trying to sell this one. I am asking $350.00, and will send via UPS or US Postal Service with tracking #.
This is my first attempt at selling anything, and not sure how to post pics. If you PM me, I can take a pic with my phone, and send you those.

I have a NEW with tags Sitka Coldfront Jacket Optifade Open Country size XXL for sale.
Sitka # 50069-OB-XXL. This jacket has never been worn, and was too big for me. I bought an XL which fits me perfectly, so I am trying to sell this one. I am asking $350.00, and will send via UPS or US Postal Service with tracking #.
This is my first attempt at selling anything, and not sure how to post pics. If you PM me, I can take a pic with my phone, and send you those.

edited to add: I will also include a new with tags Sitka Ball Cap, Optifade Open Country PN 90101-OB-OSFA

Thanks for looking !