• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Sig Sauer Kilo5k 7x25mm BDX LRF - P/N# SOK5K705

StumpyJohnson

Great rangefinder! Range use only for 6 months, near perfect. Includes box and all accessories/packaging. $600 shipped tyd.

Edit: Bought the kilo lrf bino's so this is up for grabs. Loving the BDX system.

Hi Stumpy
Could you post a pic with all thats included with your sale and your name and date on pic?

THX

Here you go. Everything that came in, and including, the original packaging.

Attachments

• 20220914_121650.jpg
    20220914_121650.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 28
How far have you tested this out ?
Thanks

Rum Man
The ballistics are said to be good to 800 with this version of the AB software. I've trued it to 500 with 95% accuracy. I set up 8" balloons at unknown yardages, range, and fire what's shown in my bdx scope and I'll regularly go 10/10 to about 520yds. I've tested this vs a g7 br2 (for sale) and my recently purchased kilo3k binos and they're all saying pretty much the same thing.

For firing solutions I prefer this to the br2 because truing the numbers is made very easy. I've ranged all three to the same 1200y object with no variance. I've connected this to a kestrel as well but couldn't test beyond my 520y rifle range...