• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Sig P250 “Gen2” 9mm Compact w/ Wilson Combat Carry and Compact modules, factory mags

Basher42

Well, this was fun while it lasted but life dictates I thin the herd a little bit more.

This is a "Gen2" P250 Compact in 9x19. The trigger on this thing is one of the lightest DAO triggers I've ever felt. It's not a custom by ANY means, but for a production DAO pistol it's LIGHT and quite smooth!

I no longer have the factory grip module, but I'm offering a few different purchase options:

1) A complete package. This includes the entire top end, the fire control unit or FCU, a Wilson Combat Carry (full-size grip w/ medium length dust cover) module with seven lightly used 17rnd mags, and a Wilson Combat Compact (compact size grip w/ medium length dust cover) module with seven 15rnd mags (five of which are brand new in the pack, and two are P250 mags that needed the ears ground down a little to fit the WC modules). Total: $800 -> $770

2) A "Carry" package. This includes the entire top end, the FCU, and a Wilson Combat Carry module with seven lightly used 17rnd mags. Total: $585 -> $550

3) A "Compact" package. This includes the entire top end, the FCU, and a Wilson Combat Compact module with the seven 15rnd mags. Total: $600 -> $565

4) A "P250 starter pack," consisting of only the FCU and complete slide assembly. This would mean you'd need to source your own grip module and mags, but you wouldn't be locked in to a Wilson Combat module. The purchase of magazines could be discussed as well for an additional cost. Total: $350

Prices are shipped via ShipMyGun (I believe that means your FFL needs to accept from an individual). I'm open to reasonable offers! Cross-posted elsewhere, first-come, first-served. Thanks!

*Trades (cash preferred, please don't offer something not listed):*
-Holosun EPS Carry 6MOA red
-Holosun EPS 6MOA red
-Trijicon Type2 RM07 (6.5MOA)
-Used Aimpoint ACRO P-2
-Calculated Kinetics DOGTAG for M&P2.0 w/ EPS (full-size, NOT EPS Carry)
-LTT TJIAB (preferably w/ Comp trigger group) for PX4
-CZ 527 magazines (.223 and 6.5G/7.62x39)
-Hornady .224" 53gr V-Max
-Speer .264"/6.5mm 90gr TNT
-Hornady .264"/6.5mm 123gr ELD-M

IMG_9410.jpeg

IMG_9411.jpeg

IMG_9412.jpeg

IMG_9413.jpeg

IMG_9414.jpeg

IMG_9416.jpeg

Last edited:
Bump w/ price drops!

If anyone's interested in grip modules and mags, I'm willing to split things up. I need some cash for a few things, so if I have to hang on to the slide and FCU and let everything else go for now, I'll do it.