SIG Kilo 2400 with Applied Ballistics!!

Doc.. I've restarted my Iphone and installed the app again(losing all my profiles) just to
try to get the calibration working but now after I enter the distance in range 1 and enter the drop..when I press calculate the app crashes...??

Why is this happening...Do I need to delete the app again and download it again??

You are connected to the device at the time yes?

To do a Calc DSF or MV here are the steps:

1) Upload the profile to the Kilo

2) Have the profile you wish to update as the user selected profile in the Kilo

3) Make sure you are in the field (it reads the atmospherics, and direction of fire at the time of calculation).

4) Laser the target, with the app open and in the gun profile you wish to edit.

5) Hit the calibrate button in the app.

6) Insert the calibration values, and use them.

7) Save the profile (at the bottom it should say DSF Calibrated)

8) Upload the profiles to the Kilo again.

You are connected to the device at the time yes?

To do a Calc DSF or MV here are the steps:

1) Upload the profile to the Kilo

2) Have the profile you wish to update as the user selected profile in the Kilo

3) Make sure you are in the field (it reads the atmospherics, and direction of fire at the time of calculation).

4) Laser the target, with the app open and in the gun profile you wish to edit.

5) Hit the calibrate button in the app.

6) Insert the calibration values, and use them.

7) Save the profile (at the bottom it should say DSF Calibrated)

8) Upload the profiles to the Kilo again.

Did what you said but keeps giving me the same message..

Here is screen shots. First one is when I enter in the range en drop. The second is when I press calculate...

Attachments

• 54623C00-D3A2-4EAA-8014-4D1274DE83E6.png
    54623C00-D3A2-4EAA-8014-4D1274DE83E6.png
    21 KB · Views: 304
  • F6DE1E9A-F06F-464A-A7F4-321CA2E62BAC.png
    F6DE1E9A-F06F-464A-A7F4-321CA2E62BAC.png
    26.4 KB · Views: 297
Has anyone also used it for archery season? Will it give corrected distance for sharp incline/decline shots at say 50-100 yards?

Trying to get my 6.5x47 loaded into my 2400 and calibrated. When calibrating it asks for the range and the drop. Am I supposed to shoot at that distance without dialing the shot and input the drop in inches or MOA?? Haven't read anything clear on this.

I recently got a new phone and had to install the kilo app, and as expected my profiles are not there. They are still programmed in the rangefinder, but I can't get them to download from the rangefinder to the phone app. I tried to "sync" the two, and it says it was successful, but the original profiles are not listed. Should I be able to get my profiles this way or do I need to start from scratch?

I believe the profiles only load from the phone to the RF. You will need to reload them.
I had a feeling that was the case. Maybe when they do another app update, they can implement some way to back the data up. I remember the "shooter" app could store and retrieve from the online. Would be a nice feature to include for the price of the RF.

Regarding calibrating - the drop it is asking for is the actual MOA you had to dial to to be on at the range you input. And remember that you have to calibrate in the field while you're doing the shooting so the KILO can incorporate the environmentals. You can't enter the calibration when you get home for example.

Perfect, thank you.[/QUO
Perfect, thank you.
I haven't read all 35 pages of this post but was wondering at the time you sinc your gun profiles to the rangefinder do you have to zero at 100 yards to have the right environmentals for what your true zero is. Seems like you must or else manually enter enter the environment when the gun was zeroed at that time. Hope this makes sense. Thanks

Do you have to enter the environmentals manually when you sinc your gun profile? Otherwise you wouldnt have the correct environmentals of the guns true zero. Hope this makes sense. Thanks

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.