Shout Out to MWUSA

Eric H

Got these 3 bricks for $253 shipped for having an account and for my birthday month. Now if I can get it at this price, and I'm sure they still made money, why is everyone else going higher or they not giving that price to everyone?

Attachments

• 20240120_114142.jpg
    20240120_114142.jpg
    416.6 KB · Views: 47
That's a great price! Potterfield must have been on vacation. He is usually on the high end of components but I sure have purchased a boat load over the years. Great score!

That's a great price! Potterfield must have been on vacation. He is usually on the high end of components but I sure have purchased a boat load over the years. Great score!
All can get in on this with an account and pickup what you need 7 days before to 7 days after your birthday.

Midway isn't trying to be the cheapest. They offer a great customer service experience.
I've been purchasing components from them from the early eighties and am very familiar with their pricing. Did not say anything negative about them, just stating a fact. I agree that they have great service as does most of the companies that I purchase from and will continue to buy components from them.

Recent Posts