Should I be worried?

Dirt_Nap

Got this Nf 2-10x24 from Eurooptic today and when I opened the box the tri-bit tool was loose in the box. It dinged and scratched the scope in a few places. This will be going on my mk12 and I'll be possible rattle canning the rifle and scope. Should I send it back or just roll with it?
IMG_0389.jpeg

unless it scratched the lenses, dented the tube, damaged the turrets or power ring i wouldn't worry too much. a little nick or scratch is something that you will get from everyday use and if you are painting it well there is bigger things in life to worry about.

Dang, that's a bummer. EO are great, too bad they didn't have it in stock to swap out. Hopefully NF will get you squared away.

Personally, I'd be bothered too. I don't pay new prices for a cosmetically blemished product.

. Not really eurooptics fault since the nf box was sealed. More of a nf packaging issue
I had a similar experience with an NXS I bought recently. Allen tool was floating around inside the sealed NF box and caused a few scratches on the exterior scope finish but not enough to warrant trying to return it in my case.

A limited run Nightforce??

Yeah, I'd be screaming bloody murder at Nightforce!!

Not Euro Optics fault, but I might see if they couldn't help you out with Nightforce.

Recent Posts