Sent 10.........

Have you tried any Pittman bullets. I’m shooting the Fury’s as well I think they are the best choice for a hunting bullet for me The pittmans shoot alil flatter at distance About 1moa flatter at 500 out of mine. 75gr h4198 2850 FPS

I have 300 Pittman bullets. 200 of them are 275gr and the remaining 300gr bullets.

I used the Fury star tip .50cal last season, sized of course and one of them just hammered a 3.5yo whitetail buck opening day. Straight down, like it never even existed.

The Pittman bullets I'm more or less saving to shoot production charges of BH with (84w/120v), just in case I make a trip to one of the matches at Friendship. The Pittman I have are all .015" jackets though and for shooting BH with production rifle charges. I'd like to go back, even if its next springs match in May, but a few medical issues along with some other concerns may get in the way of that.

Dennis (Fury) makes one heck of a hunting bullet and, at a very reasonable price when you compare them to Pittman.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.