• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale Seekins Precision Havak HIT rifle & Carbon 6 carbon fiber barrel

ButtersDad

Selling my Seekins precision HAVAK HIT rifle in 6.5 Creedmoor with a custom carbon6 carbon fiber barrel. The barrel is chambered in 6.5 creedmoor and is a 1.2 strait taper bull profile, 1-8 twist, 24 inches, quick change, and threaded 5/8x24. The rifle has the FDE colored chassis, full length arca rail, and TriggerTech diamond trigger. Rifle is in like new condition, has 110rds down the barrel, and loves 140gr Sierra match kings & Hornady 95gr vmax ammo. I regularly shoot 1/2 moa with either factory round. Located in Houston if local, looking for $2150 shipped for the rifle. Also interested in trading for so nice glass Nightforce, Schmidt, Leupold mk5hd, etc...
I've gotten the same questions multiple times now, so just to clarify: This sale is for a seekins hit rifle with 1 barrel, the barrel is chambered in 6.5 creedmoor, it is a custom barrel made by a company called carbon six. Carbon six makes custom carbon fiber barrels.

IMG_4641.jpeg

IMG_3979.jpeg
IMG_3978.jpeg

Last edited:
Is this a factory barrel or something you bought separate?

I've heard this is a fabulous rifle especially for the price. Spits out 0.5 inch groups one after another with all sorts of factory ammo. And everything about the rifle is top notch. If the extra bolt head was magnum I'd be more interested.

Good luck with your sale.