Pray for people's safety in Florida

This brings back a lot of bad memories from 2016 here in south LA. I know what it's like to evacuate by boat in the middle of the night and lose everything but the clothes on your back. My heart goes out to them. Fyi if you really want to help find a local church in your area or in the carolinas that is helping people and give them your money not the red cross. One of our local churches is loading an 18 wheeler with supplies as we speak. It's leaving Friday.

This brings back a lot of bad memories from 2016 here in south LA. I know what it's like to evacuate by boat in the middle of the night and lose everything but the clothes on your back. My heart goes out to them. Fyi if you really want to help find a local church in your area or in the carolinas that is helping people and give them your money not the red cross. One of our local churches is loading an 18 wheeler with supplies as we speak. It's leaving Friday.

I can still see my grandkids getting into a boat driven by local Sheriff's Dept officers…..it's quite an image. The parents stayed with the house, which was on a slight grade and was slightly elevated also……only ruined the flooring. They were lucky!

Have a video of my great grandson and granddaughter being taken out in a bateau by her husband…..rope towing the boat over his shoulder, while in chest deep water. Their home was completely submerged, lucky for them it was a rental ……but they lost all of their personal belongings!

2016 was very ugly for the area! memtb

No thanks. I don't need to donate to some rating agency in NJ to find out how to help people. From my experience of living through a natural disaster the local churches brought us food water, supplies. They washed our clothes help gut peoples houses that were not able to. The red cross came around in the evening offering a meal of rubber chicken or spaghetti o's and a hot dog. I know church is not something you believe in but these folks really helped their fellow man in time of need.

FWIW, I have a friend in Fletcher, NC that has his church acting as a base camp for supplies. This location is remote and in the thick of things.

I'm sure any support would be greatly appreciated!

My BIL worked for the red cross when he got out of the military. He was the guy who showed up when someones house burned down in the middle of the night. They do help people. But they don't have enough boots on the ground to help initially with a disaster of this size. Local churches that have hundreds or thousands of members have boots on the ground immediately. The people who live in and around the communities affected make the most impact. Even more so than the feds.

Even more so than the feds.
This article below should disgust all Americans. I'm sorry for the slight derailment of prayers but people need to see where our emergency money is going.
31A19871-36F7-42E4-9BF3-6062D3B6DA4B.jpeg

This article below should disgust all Americans. I'm sorry for the slight derailment of prayers but people need to see where our emergency money is going.View attachment 606770

Yes, our gooberment ****es away billions on foreign governments, illegals, and payoffs……while it's taxpaying citizens suffer for lack of funding! 🤬 memtb

This article below should disgust all Americans. I'm sorry for the slight derailment of prayers but people need to see where our emergency money is going.View attachment 606770
Anyone using the gateway pundit as a source has gone down rabbit hole.
Local churches are likely fine. Religous charities mostly don't have a great track record. The issue with local churches, or local nothing, is that if the area is devastated outside help is needed.

Anyone using the gateway pundit as a source has gone down rabbit hole.
And just because you don't like their News doesn't mean it's not true. Go back to your mainstream media and quit trolling here.
You don't believe in prayer or GOD but yet you are still on this thread.
You are truly worthy of being ignored.
Agreed and done.

And just because you don't like their News doesn't mean it's not true. Go back to your mainstream media and quit trolling here.
You don't believe in prayer or GOD but yet you are still on this thread.

Agreed and done.

I guess that I'm getting more tolerant in my old age, as I haven't put him on "ignore"…….until now! 😉 memtb

Recent Posts