• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Scammer Possible Beware lrlarry

Status
Not open for further replies.
No politics here. My dad was a lifelong democrat...im glad he didn't see what was happening to his party as dementia took its toll on him. There are millions of well meaning democrats with great ideas. What I describe as "leftists" are far left from mainstream and are becoming a cancer on our society.
Let me clarify;
Expectations of the "leftists" including "free" education & healthcare are nothing but thievery from those who have worked hard to provide it for them. Too many have sacrificed to keep our liberty & freedom.
We must not allow " internet scammers" & "political leftists" to steal from us. Nor should we COMPROMISE any of our freedoms & liberty to satisfy any group which are determined to undermine our constitution.
I stand by my statement scammers are typical leftist, they want something for nothing.
Sorry if I hurt your feelings, maybe you should go to a safe place.

No politics here.
I stand by my statement scammers are typical leftist, they want something for nothing.
Sorry if I hurt your feelings, maybe you should go to a safe place.

I appreciate both your concern, and your little "safe space" jab, but I'm a reasonable enough person to be able to debate with somone who has opposing views without getting my feelings hurt.

I'm also not a petty enough person to feel the need to return it.

Philippians 2:3-11

Do nothing from rivalry or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others. Have this mind among yourselves, which is yours in Christ Jesus, who, though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped, but made himself nothing, taking the form of a servant, being born in the likeness of men...

I appreciate both your concern, and your little "safe space" jab, but I'm a reasonable enough person to be able to debate with somone who has opposing views without getting my feelings hurt.

I'm also not a petty enough person to feel the need to return it.
Well I didn't mean to hurt your feelings and I'm sorry if I did. Just thought a better explanation was required of me.
Opposition to the side of what's right and wrong is rampant.
God bless you and our nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.