• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale SCAMMER Please read

Sorry to hear that this happened. How does someone figure out your password?
Usually people use the same username across websites, and often the same password. A website will get hacked, and the hacker will download a list of usernames and passwords. They can search for other uses of that username, and then try the password to see

What the h..l do these people want with us, we're making nickel and dime deals, I get it ,change adds up but there's not that much to be made off of this site. What a bunch of worthless pieces of s..t
I had my account on another forum hacked last year, the hacker was able to list and "sell" several items under my name in a matter of just a few hours that amounted to several thousand dollars. Not really nickels and dimes there. The guy scammed some serious money in a very short amount of time.

I had my account on another forum hacked last year, the hacker was able to list and "sell" several items under my name in a matter of just a few hours that amounted to several thousand dollars. Not really nickels and dimes there. The guy scammed some serious money in a very short amount of time.
That must have been a mess for you and of course those who lost money. They all probably were accusing you, I'm hoping it got sorted out

That must have been a mess for you and of course those who lost money. They all probably were accusing you, I'm hoping it got sorted out
More of a mess for the other guys, luckily one of the listings was flagged and a mod locked my account. The guys that got burned were understanding enough that it wasn't my fault. Sucks all around for everyone though.