• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage Striker Safari Pak 1 of 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
After several inquiries, I am also offering my other 2 paks,

One is Black Walnut with 260 McGowen barrel as well as 4 others and a modded Striker stock in white snow leaves. $1850 pus shipping.All in beautiful bright blue.

The other is Honey Bastogne Walnut with a nice 7-08 barrel and 4 others and a camoed Striker stock in Tall Grass. $1800 plus shipping.

I put MONTHS into these Strikers for hunter and target shooters alike. Thye are beautiful, useful and have calibers from 22-250 to 308, 17" and stock 14" (1).

As the man says, you will not see the likes of these again. All are in new lockable ATA shipping cases.

If any of these 3 peak your interest, PM or email me for pics.

Larry
Tinkerer

Ad removed at Specialty pistols and listed here exclusively for 1 week. If no interest, they will be removed.

3 custom made striker hunting pistols. The top one is a 18" 30-06 and comes with a 25-06, a 270 win, and a 243 striker barrel. All in bright blued. All are new cut down rifle barrels with target crown.

The next is a Black Walnut stock with a new 17" McGowen 260 Rem barrel. It comes with 4 extra barrels, 22-230, 243, 7-08 and a Striker 308.

The bottom one is Honey Bastogne Walnut with a 17" 7-08 barrel and comes with 4 extra barrels as well.

Each one also comes with a field stock.

And, as you can see in the bottom photo, each comes in its own ATA shipping case with all stocks and barrels safely in they're own little niche.

All the scopes are high quality gloss scopes in the 6X24X44mm size, Japanese glass and in good condition. All mounts are weaver with Burris Z Rings and inserts in gloss finish. each is bedded with my own design aluminum bedding and pillars. They are solid.

These guns are unfired. I made them on a whim reminesent of the old safari paks.

Each is $1800 plus shipping unless FTF in Texas.

I HOPE you like them. I busted it to make them as nice and high quality as I can.

Questions, email me at safetypro10atmsndotcom.

Larry
Tinkerer

Status
Not open for further replies.