• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Savage 6mm Creedmoor and 308 barrels for sale

TAZMAN

I had the entire rifle for sale on here but no interest. I decided to split out the barrels and just build another custom rifle. Barrels are 150 each plus shipping. 308 barrel is throated for the 178 ELDM (comes with muzzle break) and the 6mm Creedmoor barrel is throated for the 105 Berger (comes with thread protector). Both barrels have shot in the .3 moa 5 shot groups which can be seen in the original thread. These are large shank barrels.

Barrels each have low round count.

image1 (1).jpeg
image2 (1).jpeg

The 6mm barrel is 26 inches total as seen below. I will recheck the 308 barrel but I think it is 24 inches to the end of the muzzle brake. That is total length to the end of the chamber threads. These are factory barrels that I had throated.

IMG_6872.jpg

The quickest way to determine what size the barrel shank is on your rifle is to measure the length of your barrel nut. Standard shank nuts are 7/8" (0.875") in length, whereas large shank nuts are 5/8" (0.625") in length.

The barrel nut turns quite a bit each direction but doesn't come off? I have never messed with one of these? Thread diameter is 1.05.

Recent Posts