Savage 110, LA, Blind magazine

You could do as I did buy a piece here and there when available. Till you have everything needed. It did take a while though.

Thats what I'm doing now. I look at it this way though, good things come to those who wait , unless you die first, then, it doesn't really matter. Just some bad humor 🤣.
I was reading a past thread on here where they stated the 7 Rem Mag was shorter than your 300. I assume they are correct ? If so you really going to need some luck.I believe it had to do with loading long bullets.

Last edited:
I have been debating if I would like to try one of these in my 30-06 or 7 Rem Mag. And possibly get rid of the blind mags.
As I understand it, the screw spacing is different on the old (pre 2003 rifles and today's rifles but it can be done and something I might look into).
Take your measurement and share it here.
5.05 inches.
I am glad you found what you are looking for, and I hope it works out for you. This is just an FYSA at this point. Below is my .257 WBY on an MDT Oryx. The Savage LA action was a 7MM RM with an accutrigger, and the screw spacing is 5.05" +/- .XXX.

1726826059642.jpeg

1726826089239.jpeg

Good luck!

I am glad you found what you are looking for, and I hope it works out for you. This is just an FYSA at this point. Below is my .257 WBY on an MDT Oryx. The Savage LA action was a 7MM RM with an accutrigger, and the screw spacing is 5.05" +/- .XXX.

View attachment 603569
View attachment 603570

Good luck!
Thanks. Nice setup you have there. The bolt handle end is a nice touch.