Ruger SFAR

Did you read that 30% on the internet? I just looked up the CM load data and out of 24 inch and it can chuck a 123 gr @3000 fps 308 I chuck a 125 gr TNT at 3000 out of my 20 inch. Which comes out to nearly the same energy in both directions. Way back I used to use my 270 on stands and feeders out to 600 yards. To get high BC I had to use heavy for the cal bullets. In my testing high sectional density rounds just caused blow throughs on body shots and 250 pound pigs run off and die. Then you have to look for them. So the key is to use lighter frangeble rounds. As a kid I even used 22-250 and 243 on pigs using good shot placement.

I use lazer illuminators for night pig hunting and the heavy 10's in 308 really work for fast shooting on herds. Oh I have a good muzzle brake that claims to remove over 40% of the kick or some big number.
No sir, I calculated them as follows. Note that these are both maximum velocity varmint and coyotes loads intended for low recoil, flat trajectory hunting with a night scope where judging distance can be difficult. For purposes for a fast follow up shot, the 6.5 is clearly superior due to low recoil.

308 Win: 110 grain Vmax, loaded with 50 grains of H335 results in ~3300 FPS, and 17 ft.lbf of recoil
6.5 CM: 90 grain varmageddon, loaded with 43 grains of Varget results in ~3300 FPS, and 12 ft.lbf of recoil

Check for yourself if you disagree. https://shooterscalculator.com/recoil-calculator.php