Rocky Mountain High

TacOps

OK, Here's my first post. I moved to Colorado 5 months ago. Here's a slide show of the natural beauty I have seen since then.

I thought you guys might enjoy the slide show. Check it out. It's worth the download. Let me know what you think...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3Ma4nipah0

Last edited:
Wow, that was really cool!

I like the way they zoomed in and out. Assuming they were all still pictures before you put them into the slide show?

Good music to go along with it too, very fitting.

Nice Job.:)

Tacops,

I dont know what you do for a living but I think you are a pretty good photographer. It just made me hate where I live a little bit more.

Thanks, JRW:D

Thanks for the very nice comments.

I'm using a Canon VIXIA HFS20 HD camera with a 10x zoom lense. The camera has a DIGIC DV III Image Processor, which detects and analyzes faces, brightness, color, distance, and movement, then automatically selects the best settings for the scene.

Went to Canon site and looked up your camcorder and found out about this high end camcorder super nice machine.
First of all I also have canon equipment and use my 5DMark11 w several different lens for my photo shoots. One thing about my 5Dmark11 is that I can also shoot video with it and at this point never tried it on landscape photo's. With the results that you have I will get going and give mine a try in the video mode.
Your photo's look nice and I do hope you will post more of then in the future.
Charliegun)

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.