• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

RL26 @ Midsouth

I doubt if anyone is from the Central California area on here, but I could spare a couple pounds of RL 26 at pre covid price if someone is in need of it. I won't ship powder/primers. PM me if interested.
I am from NorCal and just drove 5 states and every sporting good shop along the way to find Rldr 26, Retumbo, and or primers. Zilch out there. Nevada, Idaho, Utah, Colorado, Oregon. Not a pound. I'm using other stuff to fill the cases for now. Not magical, but still shooting. I didn't hoard last night but instead bought 1 Rldr 26, 1 Rldr 23 and 1 Rldr 22. Hoping other folks got 🙏 some too who were completely out. I'd drive to you in a heartbeat for another pound. Thanks for sharing!

I appreciate heads up as well. I use 89 grains of vv n570 per round in my .338 norma mag, I had 3 lbs when I started load development, got a good load going, got through my hunting season, and have about 20 loaded rounds and enough powder to load maybe 40 more. I'm in panic mode!! I have a decent load with Retumbo and have enough of that, but N570 just shoots better in this gun. I'm down to 1 lb of RL 26 that I use in my .260 AI and will use in my wife's rifle, but my cousin has an 8lb keg he snagged about a year ago and has only used a lb or so of, I can bum off him if I have to, but I would rather get my own.

I get both sides of the argument, but come on guys, don't bash a guy for trying to help out fellow shooters on a forum that is generally, one of the most friendly forums for people in this sport. We are all stressed about the B.S. going on today, but lets not take it out on each other. Some day, maybe sooner than later, we may have to come together to fight for our very God given American rights and freedoms. Lets not let contention over gun powder drive a stake between us.

Agreed... I have seen others and been accused of being a hoarder before. I don't consider someone a hoarder if they have an abundance of supplies but use them or help others out when needed. I about faint when I watch my buddy dumping over 100 grains into his 30-378 wby, a pound goes pretty quick. Lol.
Not even 50 rounds right there. 7k grains/lb! You get into load development and you can run through 200-500 rounds. I've almost used up an 8 lb keg of Reloder25 just getting everything working right. Getting the right charge weight for my rifle, sighting, then spacing off the lands ( which takes a lot of rounds) and then getting it all set to go to the woods.

Last edited:
Just mean that you keep looking. I have at times looked for years for items. Don't give up keep looking. One time I have looked for 50 years for certain Ford Flathead V8 engine block, and came across one a couple a years ago. I got it now.

I appreciate heads up as well. I use 89 grains of vv n570 per round in my .338 norma mag, I had 3 lbs when I started load development, got a good load going, got through my hunting season, and have about 20 loaded rounds and enough powder to load maybe 40 more. I'm in panic mode!! I have a decent load with Retumbo and have enough of that, but N570 just shoots better in this gun. I'm down to 1 lb of RL 26 that I use in my .260 AI and will use in my wife's rifle, but my cousin has an 8lb keg he snagged about a year ago and has only used a lb or so of, I can bum off him if I have to, but I would rather get my own.

I get both sides of the argument, but come on guys, don't bash a guy for trying to help out fellow shooters on a forum that is generally, one of the most friendly forums for people in this sport. We are all stressed about the B.S. going on today, but lets not take it out on each other. Some day, maybe sooner than later, we may have to come together to fight for our very God given American rights and freedoms. Lets not let contention over gun powder drive a stake between us.
I bought a bunch of N570 last year in 2.2lb containers
Id be glad to share some with you if you're getting desperate
I'm in Idaho send me a pm if you're interested

Any fool knows, in a panic there will be hoarders.
If you were caught with your shorts down, can't help that.
Whining about it is pointless.

Gentlemen.....come on now. The OP was trying to help us out here. The last thing we need to do is fight amongst ourselves......we're better than that.
Sounded like he was offering his product not hoarding anything. I collect primers powder bullets and brass. Not so much for me but for my 2 sons future of reloading! Is that hoarding or investing. Most people here have investments right?

Cody, I will message you later this evening. I will check if I have a couple 1 lbers when I get home from work. I live in Casper