Rifle builder from Nor Cal

MarcS

Hello everyone. My name is Marc Soulie (EDIT)

I'm a lifelong competition target shooter from many disciplines including smallbore, air rifle, service rifle, metallic silhouette, and a little bit of F-Class. For the past ten years or more I've just stuck with tactical rifle as I think it's the most fun I've ever had driving a rifle without live fur involved. On the few occasions when I do actually have time to go shoot guns, it's about all I do. I also like to bowhunt and shoot in 3D tournaments but haven't had much time for other hobbies.

Marc

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Mr Russo how've you been? I'm still expecting to have you make that fancy walnut A3 that we talked about over a year ago. Someday

I don't frequent forums very often. Not too tech savvy and still don't even have a website lol. I'm checking in on the bolt action rifles section of Snipers Hide regularly because of that group build and I'm on our local Nor Cal club forum quite a bit. That's about all I have time for.

Marc

I'm a paying sponsor now so I can include discussions about my company and the work I do :)

I'm the owner/operator at Spartan Precision Rifles in Concord, CA. I build bolt action rifles mostly for tactical competition shooters, then also law enforcement snipers and hunters. I build my hunting rifles the same way I build sniper rifles just with lighter weight barrel blanks and stocks. A customer of mine who posts as "Guns and Labs" recently introduced me to this site. I've heard about it for years and I've meant to come over and introduce myself but I'm so busy at the shop so I don't have much time to spend on forums. Some of you may know me from Sniper's Hide. I'm doing the current group build for that site so I'm on there a few times a week or more.

I don't yet have a website and I'm honestly not really working very hard on building one right now. Too many builds to deal with that. I do have a company page on facebook that is public so you don't need an account to view it. There are folders in there with pictures of some rifles I've done. I don't take as many pics as I should but I'll try to start adding more as rifles go out. I usually just let the customers post them up in different places themselves.

https://www.facebook.com/SpartanPrecisionRifles?ref=hl

Looking forward to being a contributing member of the site and getting to know you all.

Thanks,
Marc Soulie
Spartan Precision Rifles
Concord, CA
[email protected]

Glad to see you sent the check in and you can now talk about you builds. Keep up the good work and post some pictures every so often.

I have had a few of Marc's rifles come through my door, and I have been impressed with his work.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.