Revic BR4 vs others

I had an Sig 2K (no ballistics), now have a Leica Geovid Pro that I really like. I also have a BR4, really like them but prefer the combination with the binoculars which weren't released when i bought my Leica's. Have spent lots of time behind Revic BLR10b and BR4's and they are as good as any on the market IME.

My Leica's have the Applied Ballistics Elite which is good, but I think the ability to range what you're aiming at and the useability of the Revic app is better.

I had an Sig 2K (no ballistics), now have a Leica Geovid Pro that I really like. I also have a BR4, really like them but prefer the combination with the binoculars which weren't released when i bought my Leica's. Have spent lots of time behind Revic BLR10b and BR4's and they are as good as any on the market IME.

My Leica's have the Applied Ballistics Elite which is good, but I think the ability to range what you're aiming at and the useability of the Revic app is better.
Thank you this is helpful!!

Thank you so much! How is the 10x to handhold?
Not bad. But really doesn't shake any more than a 6x or 8x, you can just see it more.

Besides, even at 6x, when the adrenaline is flowing like a river when that big buck or bull steps out, the shakes are the shakes no matter what.

The BR4 passes the big test. Ranging pronghorn on real flat ground. One of the toughest tests there is.

Not bad. But really doesn't shake any more than a 6x or 8x, you can just see it more.

Besides, even at 6x, when the adrenaline is flowing like a river when that big buck or bull steps out, the shakes are the shakes no matter what.

The BR4 passes the big test. Ranging pronghorn on real flat ground. One of the toughest tests there is.
This is great to know thank you! I really want to compare this to the 4000 GB

The BR4 is an exceptional device. It's a little unsteady to solely handhold, but thats just because it's a handheld rangefinder. You can just rest it on something, or lean up against something. But even with the shakes, it does an excellent job of grabbing the best target nearest to the center of the frame.