• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale Remington 721 Custom Varmint rifle

No, not really. Are there any additional pictures youd like to see? I do have a borescope as well, not sure if I can get any reasonable pictures with it but I can try. Its really a beautiful rifle. I'm just not much for a wood stock rifle these days and its too pretty for me to mess with. The bluing is gorgeous as well.

Have you scoped the bore? Be good to know if there's firecracking developing - which wouldn't be unusual or unexpected.

I like dealing F2F, if you were in CA I'd be laying out the Benjamins. The farthest north I get is Redding - my favorite bear hunting area. Can't wait for the weather to cool down in October. Good luck with the sale.

Well, it's a little hard to see in these pictures but I'm not seeing any fire cracking at all, some copper fouling but not cracks or checks at all. These are right above the neck in the freebore area and start of the rifling. Looks like this barrel has less than 500 rounds on it.

Attachments

• IMG_6553.jpeg
    IMG_6553.jpeg
    189.4 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_6554.jpeg
    IMG_6554.jpeg
    189.6 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_6555.jpeg
    IMG_6555.jpeg
    191.2 KB · Views: 23