• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale Remington 700 SS barrel, 7mm Rem Mag $65.00 Free shipping

Charlie Brown Jr.

SS rem factory bbl. 7MM Rem Mag 23.5 " long, blue about 60%, Sights missing, Holes need to be plugged. Or sights replaced. Bore looks excellent. Should have many miles left in it. I'll pay shipping. PayPal F&F or money order.

Attachments

• DSCN8728.JPG
    DSCN8728.JPG
    314.2 KB · Views: 115
  • DSCN8729.JPG
    DSCN8729.JPG
    143.4 KB · Views: 117
Retired now, but I built rifles for a little over 50 years, I'd throw the rusty pitted barrels in the scrap bin and save the bbl's that looked like they had some life left in them. Every once in a while, I'd run into a kid with next to no money and use one of the take-off bbl's to rebarrel the old clunker his uncle gave him. Once I re-barreled a rusted out 99 savage for a kid, with the newer bbl it would shoot about 1.5" at 100 yards with factory ammo, I figured he'd do fine in this coastal jungle we live in, he asked what he owed me, I just told him if you get a buck, bring me 1/2 the liver, next day I came home to find a liver in a bucket of water on the porch. I called him up to hear the story, I asked how far away was the buck, he said 200 yards, I asked where you hit him, He said, he was looking at me over a log, all I could see is his head, so I just shot him between the eyes. The old 300 Savage had a 2.5 power Weaver on it. I was thinking that was one unlucky buck! But to answer your question- no, I haven't shot any ammo through this bbl.

Recent Posts