• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 LSS 7mm Rum **Sold**

Status
Not open for further replies.

bushwackr

Rifle has been fired very little, 3 times by me. I took the rifle in trade for transmission work. I was going to use it for a 300 rum build but I can get a rifle chambered in 300 cheaper than rebarreling. There is a couple rub marks on the barrel from an atv rifle carrier and one small nick in the stock nothing terrible. Thats about as much as I can tell you about it. Its stainless steel, grey laminate stock. I have a couple pics I can post. 800$ obo Shipped , or possible trade for a 300 rum in good shape. I take USPS money order and will ship as soon as payment recieved. If paying by check , I will hold the rifle until my bank tells me the check clears usually 10 buisness days.

Attachments

• gun1.jpg
    gun1.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 16
  • gun2.jpg
    gun2.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 21
  • gun3.jpg
    gun3.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 37
  • gun4.jpg
    gun4.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 12
  • gun5.jpg
    gun5.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 14
Re: Remington 700 LSS 7mm Rum

According to my meat scale the rifle weighs about 7.5lbs

I have several 700LSS rifles and really like them. I would have bought yours but someone put the bolt on the wrong side. That's a deal killer for me. :D

I've got one with the bolt on the lh side and she's shooting better and better every time out... 700$ seems like a good price for the rifle. I paid that or more used for mine.

I wish it was a 300 because it would have the leupy on it and I'd be out hittn the gong

To be honest I'm not sure ,I pulled the bolt to look at the rifling and went and shot 3 rounds into the mound behind the house to make sure it functioned properly. All was good so I took it in trade. Yep its a 26" barrel

Oh lord I hope so I was about 20 feet away haha

But seriously the bore looks good , I play with it much cause I had the intention to rebarrel to a 300 rum

Status
Not open for further replies.