• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Remington 700 factory stock

cclt750

I'm not sure if I'm even posting this in the right spot so sorry in advance. A friend of mines parents house caught fire a few years ago and they lost almost everything. While we were processing a deer in his garage I noticed a rifle hanging in the ceiling and asked him about it. He told me it was his dad's that he and his sister had bought for him. It had some fire damage to the stock. Other than the stock the gun looks to be in good working order. I took it to my gunsmith and he's gonna clean it up and restore it. So I'm reaching out to see if anyone has a factory black synthetic stock for a Remington 700 LA.
Thanks again

New takeoff LA 700 BDL synthetic with supercell pad.
image.jpg

I cannot PM you for some reason? See if you can start a private message with me.

I'm not sure if I'm even posting this in the right spot so sorry in advance. A friend of mines parents house caught fire a few years ago and they lost almost everything. While we were processing a deer in his garage I noticed a rifle hanging in the ceiling and asked him about it. He told me it was his dad's that he and his sister had bought for him. It had some fire damage to the stock. Other than the stock the gun looks to be in good working order. I took it to my gunsmith and he's gonna clean it up and restore it. So I'm reaching out to see if anyone has a factory black synthetic stock for a Remington 700 LA.
Thanks again
No!
Yeah it won't let PM you
1706445842507.png

@Rick Richard spearheaded the recent change to the above rule to help alleviate/reduce being scammed - https://www.longrangehunting.com/threads/opinions-on-current-rule-for-classified-posting.349942/ However, it is not foolproof, and we ALL need due diligence. Nonetheless, it is a step in the right direction.

Last edited: