• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 40X .222 MINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

440coronet

Remington Custom Shop 40-X in the extremely accurate .222 Remington caliber. I purchased this from the original owner, whom ordered the rifle from the Remington Custom Shop. Per the owner, it has been shot less than 200 rounds, and it looks like it. Beautiful wood grain, bluing is perfect. Leupold Vari X-III 6.5-20 fine duplex reticle, mounted in Leupold bases and rings. Trigger breaks like glass. I shot the rifle once after I acquired it and it has been in my safe since. Getting older and moving along some items I don't see myself using any longer. Ships to your FFL very well packaged. $1600. Ask any questions you may have. Thank you for the space LRH!

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 21
I can email or text any pictures of the 40-X .222
Site isn't allowing me load many of them due to pixel size?

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 17
Hello Bob how are you sir. What's your best price shipped for both guns including the Leupold with 222 thanks Bob.

THOSE ARE SOME FINE RIFLES I HAVE IT TWIN AND IT SHOTS LIGHT OUT THAT WILL BE ONE TO HAVE !!!!!gun)gun)

Which email? I don't have any new messages Your not Eric Snowden by any chance are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts