Remember this weird hunting show?

Jaging547

I watched a few YouTube episodes of a very wacky hunting show but can’t remember what it’s called. It’s not Tim Wells but a younger guy on probably 2 gallons of Mountain Dew. Anyone recall the name?

I saw about a half of an episode back when I had cable. I don't have cable anymore due to lack of interest in cable shows. Nuff said?
This guy was actually on cable tv? Kind of cant believe that. If you take him for what he is (a joke), its not that bad, but I find it hard to believe any reputable nationally broadcasted cable TV channel would carry him due to the lack of seriousness

This guy was actually on cable tv? Kind of cant believe that. If you take him for what he is (a joke), its not that bad, but I find it hard to believe any reputable nationally broadcasted cable TV channel would carry him due to the lack of seriousness
He just does clips on Youtube

I don’t see a problem with his comedy. We quote the didn’t go 20 when us old college guys get together. It’s kind neat to have a comedian to bring out some humor in our sport. You can get mad at it or laugh about the goofiness. It’s good to be able to laugh and lighten up in life, even if it may be directed towards you. You do realize it’s an act and if you seen the actor out of character you would never know who he is.

You remember TK and Mike. Mike died and brought the show to a halt. But they were hilarious. Firefighters from Opelika Alabama. They took twenty minutes talking to my eight year old son at a exhibit in Birmingham Alabama. Must have been40 guys around their booth buying the video. But they stopped everything to speak to my son. I love those guys.

Say what you want about Rut but them guys are always having a good time. I can appreciate the humor more because a lot of the skits take place in live hunting/fishing scenarios. At least they used to when he was getting popular. Being in character while actually doing it is something you don't see much. Good stuff!

It could have been somewhere else. I haven't watched TV since the Obama administration. It could have been something one of my kids sent me. They still try to get even with me for making them do chores. 🤣 🤣
EDIT; I looked this guy up. It wasn't who I thought it was. So just disregard my half baked comment. It's really easy to do, my wife can explain if necessary.

Last edited: