• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem Sendero 300 Ultra Mag/w Break

This Sendero I put together for my son, whom wanted to reach out and touch. I enjoyed putting it together and doing the tuning process. He got married and life moved away from hunting.
The break is a Muzzle Master by Richard Buss ( see posts here and fish.net ). It is the BOSS type adjustable for tuning with superior baffling ( noise and recoil reduction ).
I choose the 210 VLD Berger and was able to obtain Sub MOA 100yd and 2.15 300yd groups consistently. After tuning the gun has been a case/gunroom for over 14 years, not used, it is time.
Rings are 30mm No Blemishes LIKE NEW
$875 shipped lower 48 CONUS USPS Mo, Personal check, etc.

I guess i don't know how to upload clearer photos. Please help me
To bad to lose your son from a daughter-in-law. It's a great thing to hunt and shot with your son or sons. One of my sons wife hunts some, and the other doesn't but I haven't lost him. He is taking his son shooting and hunting now. Both my sons reload too.

This is another reason why the feedback system is sooooo important.
I have failed on my end of leaving feedback and I know for dang sure I have had more than 30 something transactions... I've probably given that many things away lol.
I think it's important that we hold each other accountable for leaving each other feedback. Don't cause a fuss but let's remind each other that that's where the insurance comes from in reality... I think I had 3 or 4 transactions on here before I got my first feedback (thanks @Rum Man) 😁). When we are selling or trading, that's the first thing we go inspect when dealing with somebody that's new or has been on here for 15 years with no feedback?? I'm not one that's going to cull somebody that has just joined just because they are new. We were all there at one time or another... That being said, ask for things that will make you comfortable in the deal. If they're not willing to follow your (reasonable) requests then steer clear. It's our jobs so to say, to maintain and keep this site clear of phonies. If we just ignore it, it will engulf and take over. Sometimes we overreact and end up in a pickle. Maybe this is one of those times? I certainly hope so and I hope this gets sold without conflict if this is legit...
Let's just be mindful, keep our heads on a swivel and try to help each other as much as possible. Len does a good job patrolling and is very helpful in times of need with things like this. Don't be afraid to reach out if you have a genuine concern though, I'm sure he can't catch every thing.

I would Like to personally apologize for my behavior, it just seems more and more scammers show up this way, once again All Apologies
Nobody on here looking out for others meant any disrespect or wrong doing while policing the forum. It's just what's expected and should be. The Seller being a longtime member knows this as well as any other members here. It protects him as well. This also shouldn't discredit him because suspicion was in play. I hope the sale goes smooth at this point as I'm sure extra measures will be expected in this particular sale.

This is another reason why the feedback system is sooooo important.
I have failed on my end of leaving feedback and I know for dang sure I have had more than 30 something transactions... I've probably given that many things away lol.
I think it's important that we hold each other accountable for leaving each other feedback. Don't cause a fuss but let's remind each other that that's where the insurance comes from in reality... I think I had 3 or 4 transactions on here before I got my first feedback (thanks @Rum Man) 😁). When we are selling or trading, that's the first thing we go inspect when dealing with somebody that's new or has been on here for 15 years with no feedback?? I'm not one that's going to cull somebody that has just joined just because they are new. We were all there at one time or another... That being said, ask for things that will make you comfortable in the deal. If they're not willing to follow your (reasonable) requests then steer clear. It's our jobs so to say, to maintain and keep this site clear of phonies. If we just ignore it, it will engulf and take over. Sometimes we overreact and end up in a pickle. Maybe this is one of those times? I certainly hope so and I hope this gets sold without conflict if this is legit...
Let's just be mindful, keep our heads on a swivel and try to help each other as much as possible. Len does a good job patrolling and is very helpful in times of need with things like this. Don't be afraid to reach out if you have a genuine concern though, I'm sure he can't catch every thing.

Nobody on here looking out for others meant any disrespect or wrong doing while policing the forum. It's just what's expected and should be. The Seller being a longtime member knows this as well as any other members here. It protects him as well. This also shouldn't discredit him because suspicion was in play. I hope the sale goes smooth at this point as I'm sure extra measures will be expected in this particular sale.
Both VLD Pilot and Nubba make great points. Well said.

This Sendero I put together for my son, whom wanted to reach out and touch. I enjoyed putting it together and doing the tuning process. He got married and life moved away from hunting.
The break is a Muzzle Master by Richard Buss ( see posts here and fish.net ). It is the BOSS type adjustable for tuning with superior baffling ( noise and recoil reduction ).
I choose the 210 VLD Berger and was able to obtain Sub MOA 100yd and 2.15 300yd groups consistently. After tuning the gun has been a case/gunroom for over 14 years, not used, it is time.

Sweet fesl

That is a superior looking shooting iron you have there, Sir, and priced to be reasonable, too. I wish I was in a financial position to buy such a fine gun but, alas, I am not. But I will pass along your info to some I know who migh be.
Good Luck to you, Sir, and sorry to learn your son hasn't the time to still be able to get out and hunt.

***EDIT***
Well, scratch that. Somebody got a good deal. Congratulations to the new owner!