• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem Sendero 300 Ultra Mag/w Break

I'll take it
If it isn't
This Sendero I put together for my son, whom wanted to reach out and touch. I enjoyed putting it together and doing the tuning process. He got married and life moved away from hunting.
The break is a Muzzle Master by Richard Buss ( see posts here and fish.net ). It is the BOSS type adjustable for tuning with superior baffling ( noise and recoil reduction ).
I choose the 210 VLD Berger and was able to obtain Sub MOA 100yd and 2.15 300yd groups consistently. After tuning the gun has been a case/gunroom for over 14 years, not used, it is time.
Rings are 30mm No Blemishes LIKE NEW
$875 shipped lower 48 CONUS USPS Mo, Personal check, etc.

I guess i don't know how to upload clearer photos. Please help me
A great deal. Probably best shooting guns Rem ever made IMO. Is it sold?

. For what it's worth if your worried about an email compromise put your email in here and it will tell you. https://haveibeenpwned.com/

and before everyone looses there minds on internet safety. I am a digital forensics investigator and use this site all the time and have had zero issues.
That's exactly what someone would say before pure owning a newb!

Lol I'm joking with you of course 😉

I believe looking into a users membership history is always good,
But I must say that the first red flag is always a low price / toogoodtobetrue offer.

So many ppl get taken these days, especially on sites like gunpost, firearmscanada and many like them.

As an expert in digital forensics, is there anything else we can do to protect ourselves?
Or better yet,
What steps do you recommend?