• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem 721 barreled action

smokinfeathers

6 digit rem 721 8mm rem mag with custom barrel(maker unknown only caliber marked on barrel) bore looks like it has been fired very few times. Has had trigger job and breaks light and clean. It is currently in a 700 adl synthetic stock and has a lightened metal trigger gaurd. This gun and has stock has been painted matte black. the stock is cracked under the mag well, thats why I listed as barreled action.

$325 shipped

Last edited:
Thanx for sending the pics. I will see what I got that I might part with and I will hollar back at ya. thanx again

Thread hijack-I've got a Rimrock/Pacific Research composite stock for a long action Rem 700 Magnum that will fit this barrelled action and replace that cracked stock nicely. Never bedded or even had an action touch it for that matter. I was hanging on to it for a Rem 721 build that I had planned but have since changed direction. $150. PM me if you're interested. Sorry for the hijacking.:D

SOLD IT, I do have a 700bdl 8mm mag with dies, brass and some bullets that i would take $400 for.