• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale Reloder 25 in stock

Recon$$

Few places have it in stock right now. I know r26 is all the rage, but r25 is no slouch.

We saw the add in Brownell's and thought $299.99 WHAT A DEAL IN TODAYS PRICE. and then saw it was for "5" lbs not "8" lb jug. I didn't know that powder is now being sold in "5" lb jugs.
I guess it id "Bidenomics" where packing is being shrunk!!!

R25 is real close to R26
Just look at the Burn Rate. I know that some powders are best for different cartridges & Calibers.
I think that some shooters get wound up in what "The Croud" is using.
R-26 to H-1000. If I sell these two powders along with some Retumbo & Varget, that we have in stock, we could be millionaires!

BTW anyone shooting W748? when I first started reloading for the .204 Ruger I spoke with people from Hornady about what is a close powder that they load in the Hornady .204 Ruger and they told me it is the same as W748. I did use it and found that my rifle liked H-4895 a little better. also because the H-4895 was available in 2004-2005-2006.

Just look at the Burn Chart

Attachments

• 2024-Smokeless-Relative-Burn-Rate-Chart-WEBSITE.pdf
    171 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
We saw the add in Brownell's and thought $299.99 WHAT A DEAL IN TODAYS PRICE. and then saw it was for "5" lbs not "8" lb jug. I didn't know that powder is now being sold in "5" lb jugs.
I guess it id "Bidenomics" where packing is being shrunk!!!

R25 is real close to R26
Just look at the Burn Rate. I know that some powders are best for different cartridges & Calibers.
I think that some shooters get wound up in what "The Croud" is using.
R-26 to H-1000. If I sell these two powders along with some Retumbo & Varget, that we have in stock, we could be millionaires!

BTW anyone shooting W748? when I first started reloading for the .204 Ruger I spoke with people from Hornady about what is a close powder that they load in the Hornady .204 Ruger and they told me it is the same as W748. I did use it and found that my rifle liked H-4895 a little better. also because the H-4895 was available in 2004-2005-2006.

Just look at the Burn Chart
5lb containers from Alliant has been around for years. I bought RL15 many years ago in a 5lber.

Recent Posts