• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Reloder 16,17,22,25 AND 26 ON BROWNELLS

The more people that say "hel _ no" the sooner this madn ss will stop!!

Scalpers sitting on overpriced powder they sucked up and retailers having full shelves with dust collecting on cans/bottles will change things for all our benefits. But it takes restraint; sure there's some people with unlimited funds but they RE the minority, not majority.

Just a second comment that I didn't mention in my earlier post, there are more "affordable" powders that will give similar performance and accuracy. Maybe have to give up 50-75 fps, etc but can still keep a guy "in the game" without getting a second mortgage.

I ve been loading for over 50 years, yes I m old!, but we always got by fine without near the powder choices and there were many good shooters around I might add !!

Good luck to everyone and the choices they make shooting over the next few years.

Like many of you, I liked RE26 for velocity and accuracy. However, when it got scarce, I weened myself off of it and started with other powders that were more available and less expensive. Now I have good working loads that are based on powders that still sell for around $40-$45/lb.