Reloading 300 WSM

The only issue is I am getting 0.015" of shoulder bump. I normally like 3 to 5 thousandths as this is a hunting rifle and don't want chambering issue. This seems like too much shoulder bump; I've never bumped this much. My question is what can I do to decrease the bump, have the die machined and removed some material or buy a different die? Any suggestions?
I do not want to misconstrue your statement above. You said you were getting a .0015" shoulder bump, and you would like a .003" - .005" bump. To me, this means you need to increase the bump from .0015" to .003" - .005." In #24, you said the 1.082 base-to-shoulder junction dimension is .008" longer. I still think this is your issue. I had a couple that was .005", and they would not feed until I bumped the shoulder until it chambered properly. Below is my .338 Thor and 1 out of 20 got away from me when loading after hydraulic forming. The one on the right will not chamber because it is .0125" longer.

1 of 3.jpg

2 of 3.jpg

3 of 3.jpg

Did you watch the video I provided you in #11? It addresses this issue. It is only a 7-minute video but is full of pertinent information. We can only advise, but what you do with our information is entirely up to you. Good luck!

You would think but below is how Redding describes them. I was hoping I could set it up to just size the body, but it doesn't look likes it's gonna work like I want it.

"Body Dies are designed to full length resize the case body, bump the shoulder position for proper chambering, but not size the neck at all. They are made without internal parts and are intended for resizing cases which have become increasingly difficult to chamber after repeated firing."

@FEENIX, I am getting 15 thousandths, .015". I only want 3 to 5 thousandths, .003" to .005"
I'm sorry. My bad, I overlooked the .015" as .0015." For the one that chambered, what measurement are you getting as per #21, and how far are you off the lands?
I sized another piece of brass and this one chambered correctly.