Recommended Night head Lamp

Thanks for all the Help Guys !

We had a Blast in the Contest and actually tied for first place in the Mistry weight top prize !'
My Sister in Law bagged a Red Fox at 5:00 am on Saturday!

There was 65 Critters on the Board at 3 PM. Sunday for the weigh in.
Two teams tied for most critters , they both got 11 for the weekend ! Wow !!
108 were registered for the Contest .
Definitely put a hurtin on the local yotes !
3 Fox , 3 Bobcat and the rest was Coyotes.

The three of us had a great time and are looking forward to next year already !

We sure learned alot this weekend !

Thanks for the help !

Rum Man

As the three of us were on our way home on Sunday we were talking about all the things we need to fix /change ! Ha ha

Calls , gun set up , scopes , bipod change different gun Lights ! Ha ha

What Suprized us was we never seen one Coyote , we did call in a Bobcat Friday night but we cant kill them at night here in Michigan.
But we were happy to have seen one !

Rum Man

Nitecore HC60 with NL1834 3400mAh Rechargeable Battery. 100 degrees wide angle beam, Max runtime of 680 hours, Simple one switch control

Attachments

• FL-NITE-HC60V2-2T (1).jpg
    FL-NITE-HC60V2-2T (1).jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 35
Here's what I use. Best headlamp I've ever owned and I've had many.

I would look at Nitecore's offerings. They are about the best light maker, imo.

How are you wanting to use it?

This will be for spotting dogs /fox at night and mainly in fields .
I put a Green light on my Rifle but that's a pain swinging it back and forth looking for eyes . The by pod kicked my butt . What a pain . My Brother set up his Wifes rifle on a three leg tripod . It has a rifle clamp . But your still limited to movement.
That's why I was looking for a headlamp .

Rum Man

We have been using the "Streamlight Pro Tac HL" headlamp. We black bear hunt and much of the time we are tracking a bear in the dark after it has been shot. It really is nice to have a bright, dependable light. We have had our outfitters start using these once they have seen how bright and how versatile they are. They make this light in a rechargeable model, but we like the battery ones. Carrying a couple of batteries duct taped together in one's pocket makes more sense. Hope this helps you out, we have tried a lot of headlamps, this has been tops for us.

Attachments

• Headlamp1.jpg
    Headlamp1.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Headlamp2.jpg
    Headlamp2.jpg
    307.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Headlamp3.jpg
    Headlamp3.jpg
    327.1 KB · Views: 11