RCBS ChargeMaster vs Lite

I have a Lyman Gen6 powder dispenser and the scale has started wandering. With the RCBS rebate, I am looking to buy either the original ChargeMaster or the Lite. Thoughts on which one to get?
I have two charge masters they work great the charge master light got really bad reviews on the scale drifting off at zero I would stick with the charge master

If you are only using the unit to dispense a powder charge you would not not a difference between the two. The lite is actually a little less prone to overt throws out of the box.

charge master lite i always let iy warm up for 10 min then put the 1rst charge back just old school but works perfet for me

Have used charge master for years, first problem was me showed charge and would grab it and dump. Then learn to weight for theajusted weight. Sometimes .2 grains high or low, usually high ,twessers are your fiend to ajust

Have used charge master for years, first problem was me showed charge and would grab it and dump. Then learn to weight for theajusted weight. Sometimes .2 grains high or low, usually high ,twessers are your fiend to ajust

I use my fingers to pull extra gr.s. Is this a problem?😳

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.