• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Ramshot Grand

I couldnt find very much. Using Grand in a 280AI load. Not much online data.
I am not sure what bullet or weight you are loading for but Hodgdon reloading data center has a few. The Grand has the same attributes and burn rate as the H1000, but people are getting more velocity.

Last edited:
I am not sure what bullet or weight you are loading for but Hodgdon reloading data center has a few. The Grand has the same attributes and burn rate as the H1000, but people are getting more velocity.
Yes that's where I fount it. I am trying bullets from 150 to 180 gr.

I have a few Magnums, but I could not resist the price, so I ordered four to try. Despite the shipping and hazmat, it is still $15 dollars cheaper than my LGS—$40 vs. $55 on average.
These were waiting on my porch when I got home today.
RAMSHOT GRAND.jpg

I went elk hunting in hopes that it would sell out so I wouldn't have to spend more money on powder I don't really need 😅
I stopped justifying such a thing regardless of the reason for the sale. I started buying powders I do not usually use for trading purposes. However, more often than not, I ended up using/keeping them. It is also a matter of perspective; I saved $60 on my purchase to be used as gas money for my next elk hunt. 🤣 They are still available but now at $36/pound.