Quik Load data CD no longer works

My apologies to the person who most wants to help me.
Water capacity is 84.8 grains
Case length 2.50
Hornady ELDX 212 gr. bullet is 1.57 long' BC-G7 is .335
Due to its case diameter which exceeds a .284; think of this as a .284 , 2.50 long, with a rebated rim that fits an '06 boltface
If I understand it correctly, you simply enlarged it from a 284 to a .308. If this is correct, I'll just change the cartridge in GRT.

No,
Originally it was the 9.3x64 RWS proprietary cartridge. The German attempt to duplicate the .375 H&H, but it fit the standard length '98 Mauser action and the bullet size was .366 . The Germans couldn't stand the idea of using the .375 H&H, plus it only fit the very special long '98 actions.
I had fired 7x57 RWS brass previously and necked it down to .244 for my single shot varmint rifle. The brass impressed me, and I gained ballistics which were clearly superior to any .243 I had owned.
We took the 9.3 case and necked it down to .308 gradually. We then rebated the rim on a lathe to fit the standard '06 bolt face. The case was straightened and the shoulder blown forward to 37 1/2 degrees ( as per PT&G) we used the same .300 neck as on the .300 Winchester magnum, which had been proven in Wimbledon competition. I have dealt with wildcats before and seeing that we needed to fire it "full bore"3x to get the neck shoulder to sharpen up, told me all I needed to know about RWS brass being so tough. Thus the "weak link in the chain," became much stronger when reloading to higher pressures. I exceeded .300 Weatherby PUBLISHED ballistics with this cartridge, which is why other people bought them off me and I am building another one now, meant for very long range to 1,200 yards with this pretty incredible Hornady bullet.