Quick Load for 340wby using RL26 and 225 Accubonds

Nosler's data has been neutered by the lawyers. Older factory ammo shot 225s at 3085 out of my older weatherguuard. My experience with RL26 is it will add 75-100fps over anything else. I'm hoping to at least match the older factory ammo. I've got H4350, H4831, H1000, IMR4350, RL19, RL22, RL25 and Grand to spare. My small supply of 7828 is reserved for a 300wby. RL19 hit a node at 3030 but I know there's more velocity to be found. I'm hoping someone with Quick Load can run RL26.

Nosler's data has been neutered by the lawyers. Older factory ammo shot 225s at 3085 out of my older weatherguuard. My experience with RL26 is it will add 75-100fps over anything else. I'm hoping to at least match the older factory ammo. I've got H4350, H4831, H1000, IMR4350, RL19, RL22, RL25 and Grand to spare. My small supply of 7828 is reserved for a 300wby. RL19 hit a node at 3030 but I know there's more velocity to be found. I'm hoping someone with Quick Load can run RL26.
If you honestly believe that QL PREDICTIONS trump ACTUAL pressure tested data…good luck.
Nosler data is one that closely matches my own pressure testing using the Pressure Trace II. Never did QL match my results, not once!
I will guarantee that Retumbo would surpass RL26 in the velocity stakes.

Cheers.

If you honestly believe that QL PREDICTIONS trump ACTUAL pressure tested data…good luck.
Nosler data is one that closely matches my own pressure testing using the Pressure Trace II. Never did QL match my results, not once!
I will guarantee that Retumbo would surpass RL26 in the velocity stakes.

Cheers.

Okay I have to agree with both of you here. Always take real load data over software generated data, no brainer there.

BUT…noslers data is weird when it comes specifically to weatherby magnums. Especially weatherby magnums that directly compare to their new-kid-on-the-block Nosler cartridges. It's actually so conspicuous I can't not see it. I love Nosler data for the most part and it's been VERY true to my own experiences in the .300 win mag and the .270 Winchester in particular. But most of the weatherby lineup I agree is totally neutered by Nosler load data, it's even more conspicuous when Hodgdon consistently has load data outrunning Nosler in weatherby cartridges across the board, but not in a lot of "standard" cartridges nor in the Nosler cartridges.

This is about more than "lawyer loads" nor is it a matter of "real world vs software"…ima come right out and say it, Nosler NEEDED it to be a "fact" that the weatherby cartridges be outclassed by their .26, .27, .28, .30, and .33 Nosler cartridges and the only way that happens for the .26, .30, and .33 versions is to neuter the full length weatherby magnums to a great degree. That's what I beleive here.