Question

Totally agree the 215 is a "better" bullet than the 210. However there is one tiny little problem…actually getting them. I haven't seen any for sale in quite a while, and the 210's are available right now.
Also, I would advise not to mix brass manufacturers together (if that's what you're doing). Pick one and go with it, if you have to change to the other manufacturer then start all over with powder charge and work up.
I was told by a gun store owner/buddy that Berger Rep told him they had a contract with an ammo company using the 215 for military ammo.

I know off shelf ammo for 300wm can exceed 3100vel so why does reload book say max velocity is 2849...confused.
Check the test barrel length in the book data, that can make a big difference sometimes, especially in magnum cases where you have spare case capacity to work into different powders with. Shooting 243 out of a 30" barrel vs a 24" test barrel it's easy to go a lot faster, shooting 223 Rem out of a 14.5" versus a 24" book can be a LOT slower.

I was told by a gun store owner/buddy that Berger Rep told him they had a contract with an ammo company using the 215 for military ammo.
That is true, the new .300 Norma Mag ammo we are to be getting is loaded with the 215 Berger. This is one time where folks saying we can't get "X" ammo/component because the gov buying all of them up, may actually have some validity to it…and the one time I don't mind!😂 It is a big step over what we currently use, a .300 WinMag loaded with a 190 Matchking. Our current M2010 rifles with the 190's is supposed to have a 1200 meter max effective range but in reality most of them are not. The new MK22 in .300 Norma is rated at 1500 meters and it is legit, at least from the testing we've done. Not only are we getting a good increase in external ballistics but in potential terminal as well. I don't think they could have picked a better bullet for the task!

Question...reloading 300wm w/ 210 gr Berger Target w/ Nosler & Peterson brass w/ IMR 7828SSC..
Used 68.4gr powder which measured 2858 velocity. The book shows max load of 71.4gr with max velocity 2849...So Question is can I continue to increase powder load??
Based on existing results velocity with go higher...maybe around 3000.
I know off shelf ammo for 300wm can exceed 3100vel so why does reload book say max velocity is 2849...confused.

What does your brass and rifle tell you? Heavy bolt lift, clickers, ejector swipes??

Great questions...no heavy bolt lift, brass looks good don't see anything that looks abnormal. Show my ignorance...what's a clicker? Never heard that term b4.

It's when to bolt clicks when you open it. During the primary extraction part of the bolt lift there's a camming action that gives you leverage on the case to pop it rear-ward. If you get the click it's because the case expanded right over the web and it was essentially stuck in the chamber until you popped it lose.

One prevalent viewpoint is that if you get a clicker then that case is dead from overpressure. You'll have to get a mic out and measure the case to see it for yourself.

I always go up in 1% increments.
On a 35gr charge caliber, I go in .3gr increments.
40s I got .4gr.
Anything over 60 grains I go up in .5gr increments until I get to 100gr charges and then I'll go in 1gr increments.