• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Question!

Gift card I guess. Sounds fishy to me. Trying to buy Hornady die bushings from them. Said they were in stock so when I got to checkout it's asking for Vanilla card and no credit card.

Scammers always want you to use a gift card . I've had tried on me. Don't do it. Last Nov. I had a guy call me saying I had won the Publishers Clearing house and a new Chevy truck. He was so detailed he even asked if I had a place to park it cause they couldn't park it in the street. Lol. He said I had 1 hour to get to a Walmart or Walgreens to get a vanilla card for $300 to pay for something. I started laughing and told he was full of s***. He got very upset and kept saying this is no joke . He swore to God. I told him to never call me again and hung up. About half hour later he calls again. I gave him some choice words and said I reported his number and recorded his voice for FBI. I Hung up.and blocked his number. I was driving the whole time and looked up the exact scam.

Recent Posts