Q Trash Panda

Bay Devil

So I had an incident that resulted in a baffle strike and the welded end cap becoming damaged on my trash panda. I have run this can on a .223 and 300 blackout successfully. On the 300 blackout it is stupid quiet with subs . It is a 30 cal. can. On all rifles used I have their cherry bomb compensators.

I tired it on my SKS 7.62 x 39 and never could get the rifle to sight in. To my dismay somewhere in the shooting I had a baffle strike and blew the end cap out- this is an all welded can. Not sure the cause - bad ammo, bad alignment, not real sure. Being loose was not an issue. This is after a year wait to get it and only having it 2 months.

Sent the suppressor back to Q to see if there was anything they could do to repair. After shipping and filling out the online form I did not hear anything for a couple of weeks. One day I received an email that the can is on the way back and repaired.

The can looked brand new. It was repaired in the section that was damaged. It was so well done there was no sign it had been repaired. I asked what I owed and they said N/C this time.

Yes Q is pricey but their service was awesome and the can is quiet. Highly recommend Q.

Mikhail didn't specify that threads needed to be concentric to the bore on the design.

FWIW I just got a Trash Panda specifically to shoot trash pandas. 300 BLK pistol, will probably use 190 Sub-Xs since they're so small. I have high hopes, looks like a quality can.

Had no issues with mine glad to hear their C/S is great if I have one. My only complaint is availability of the cherry bombs so I can everything suppressed. It's a little gassy on my ar's but without swapping parts they all are.

I also have a trash panda. I haven't had any issues with mine, knock on wood. I'm glad to hear CS is taking care of it, everyone seems to either have love hate relationship with Q.

Most people that hate q don't like the owner. His time at aac was polarizing to say the least. I have an erector, trash panda, thunder chicken and I have a porq chop pending. I've never had an issue with any of their cans or my older aac cans.