• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Pure Precision Tikka stock

IMG_0683.jpeg

Yes sir. One other thing. This will for a CTR action if I use the regular bottom metal?
Honestly, I'm not entirely sure. Mine is a T3X. I'll do some research on the CTR fitment.

I removed the weights and front bag rider. I will keep those for another chassis I have. Should I keep my recoil lug or will you send one with your stock? I'm not sure about Tikka recoil lugs?

I don't need the weights. I will send the aluminum recoil lug provided with the stock, so please send the xlr lug.

When I look up the stock on Pure Precision's website it only asked which bottom metal is to be used. I'm assuming a regular Tikka bottom metal will work with the CTR action?

When I look up the stock on Pure Precision's website it only asked which bottom metal is to be used. I'm assuming a regular Tikka bottom metal will work with the CTR action?
That is what I found as well. Busy with family stuff this morning, but I'll email you this afternoon.

You don't happen to have the bottom metal? Also I'm assuming it will come with the action screws? I'm sending mine for the chassis.

I do have a factory bottom metal and mag I will provide. I'll have to double check on screws. Pretty sure the stock came with different screws from factory. The action is in an AG stock right now which I think utilizes factory screws.

Recent Posts