Purchase a Copy of Constitution

Hopefully we can keep this thread open for a bit with focus on sharing the basic freedoms through copies of out Constitution etc.

Favorite song from the man in black.

I do see value in teaching our kids the foundation of our country and why the initial laws and practices were established. My daughter is 9, and I don't recall what grade they used to teach some of the history, but will certainly make sure she is aware of this if the schools do not.

There are plenty of adults that could use a pause and refresh on some of these things too.

Until the ones who hate the constitution show up

What is funny about your statement is, generally that is true, but I have found that when you physically hand someone the document and ask them to point out the part of the Constitution, Bill of Rights or the Amendment that backs up their viewpoint, the discussion usually ends with them head down, reading and walking away.

Last edited:
What is funny about your statement is, generally that is true, but I have found that when you physically hand someone the document and ask them to point out the part of the Constitution, Bill of Rights or the Amendment that backs up their viewpoint, the discussion usually sends with them head down, reading and walking away.
I was fortunate to work for 2 global companies for the last 27 years of my career that both had same simple manta. "Speak with data." Anything else is waste of time. Being polite.

I would bet most here will remember Conjuction Junction and School House Rock cartoons on Saturday mornings that sang about the Constitution, How a bill becomes law and other educational information about the three branches of Government.

This last one is over an hour, full episodes

Congress needs to see this. Just sayin.

Hillsdale College is great resource.
BTW, neighbors kids all took the Constitution 101 course and loved it. All in college so they are armed with political knowledge. Funny how they correct the use of democracy to republic immediately!

We got some replicas from the NRA years ago.

Attachments

• Declaration.jpg
    Declaration.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 23
  • Constitution.jpg
    Constitution.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 26