• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Pulsar Talion XQ38 Riflescope and Mount

jraulsten

Another impulse buy I'll never use......Bought this new a couple of months ago thinking I would hunt hogs and coyotes at night at the deer lease. Took it to the ranch 5 times and never hunted with it. I won't even shoot a deer in the evening because I would rather go back to the cabin and drink beer than mess with one at night 😂

I put this on an AR and sighted in at 100 yards then took it off and put back in the box. Comes with box and all paperwork, quick release mount and spare battery and charger. Just like new. Paid 2500 for the thermal and 80 for the spare battery before taxes. I will ship insured TYD in CONUS for 2250 OBO. Prefer PP Friends or add the fees.

tempImageXYyvRI.pngtempImageCNjfeo.pngtempImageaMyTXo.pngtempImageoNeqrh.png

Another impulse buy I'll never use......Bought this new a couple of months ago thinking I would hunt hogs and coyotes at night at the deer lease. Took it to the ranch 5 times and never hunted with it. I won't even shoot a deer in the evening because I would rather go back to the cabin and drink beer than mess with one at night 😂

I put this on an AR and sighted in at 100 yards then took it off and put back in the box. Comes with box and all paperwork, quick release mount and spare battery and charger. Just like new. Paid 2500 for the thermal and 80 for the spare battery before taxes. I will ship insured TYD in CONUS for 2250 OBO. Prefer PP Friends or add the fees.

View attachment 427408View attachment 427410View attachment 427411View attachment 427412
Is this still available?