• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED PSA 20" 1-6.5 .224VLK Complete upper/w adg. gas block, Ammo, mags SMOKING DEAL! REDUCED-WILL CONSIDER TRADES SEE LIST IN POST

PSA 20" Stainless 224 Valkyrie 1-6.5tw, rifle length Complete upper. Only 58 rounds fired.

This upper was a tack driver with the 88ELDMs and the 90gr Fusions. Everything ammo wise that comes with it shot very good. Was my daughter's first big game rig. She has lost interest (unfortunately) and times are very hard at the moment , so it has to go.

Nitride PSA logo BCG.
Adjustable gas block.
Radian raptor ext. ambi charging handle.
15" lightweight M-lok rail.
KAK directional brake-"forward ports".
2 10rd C Products mags.
AMMO:
16rds Fed. Prem. 60gr Nos. BT.
45rds Hornady Match 88gr ELDM.
102rds Fed Fusion Bonded 90gr.
35rds Fed. Prem. 78gr Barnes TSX.
44rds Fed. Am. Eagle 75gr TMJ.

**********REDUCED $650 FIRM YOU PAY SHIPPING**************

$700 for all. You pay shipping. Ammo will most likely need to ship separate from upper. Upper will ship most likely FedX or UPS (no FFL) in the padded box it came in when I bought it new.

Located in Pocatello, ID

Thank you,

PH
bump

PSA 20" Stainless 224 Valkyrie 1-6.5tw, rifle length Complete upper. Only 58 rounds fired.

This upper was a tack driver with the 88ELDMs and the 90gr Fusions. Everything ammo wise that comes with it shot very good. Was my daughter's first big game rig. She has lost interest (unfortunately) and times are very hard at the moment , so it has to go.

Nitride PSA logo BCG.
Adjustable gas block.
2 10rd C Products mags.
AMMO:

**********REDUCED $600 FIRM YOU PAY SHIPPING**************

$700 for all. You pay shipping. Ammo will most likely need to ship separate from upper. Upper will ship most likely FedX or UPS (no FFL) in the padded box it came in when I bought it new.

Located in Pocatello, ID

Thank you,

PH
bump

Nitride PSA logo BCG.
Adjustable gas block.
2 10rd C Products mags.
AMMO:

**********REDUCED $550 FIRM FOR EVERYTNING- YOU PAY SHIPPING**************

Located in Pocatello, ID

Thank you,

PH
bump

Nitride PSA logo BCG.
Adjustable gas block.
2 10rd C Products mags.
AMMO:

Located in Pocatello, ID

Thank you,

PH
bump

Nitride PSA logo BCG.
Adjustable gas block.
2 10rd C Products mags.
AMMO:

Located in Pocatello, ID

Thank you,

PH
bump

Nitride PSA logo BCG.
Adjustable gas block.
2 10rd C Products mags.
AMMO:

Located in Pocatello, ID

Thank you,

PH
bump

Nitride PSA logo BCG.
Adjustable gas block.
2 10rd C Products mags.
AMMO:

Located in Pocatello, ID

Thank you,

PH
bump

Nitride PSA logo BCG.
Adjustable gas block.
2 10rd C Products mags.
AMMO:

Located in Pocatello, ID

Thank you,

PH
bump

Nitride PSA logo BCG.
Adjustable gas block.
2 10rd C Products mags.
AMMO:

Located in Pocatello, ID

Thank you,

PH
bump

Nitride PSA logo BCG.
Adjustable gas block.
2 10rd C Products mags.
AMMO:
55rds Hornady Match 88gr ELDM.

Located in Pocatello, ID

Thank you,

PH
bump

Nitride PSA logo BCG.
Adjustable gas block.
2 10rd C Products mags.
AMMO:

Located in Pocatello, ID

Thank you,

PH
bump

Nitride PSA logo BCG.
Adjustable gas block.
2 10rd C Products mags.
AMMO:

Located in Pocatello, ID

Thank you,

PH
bump

Nitride PSA logo BCG.
Adjustable gas block.
2 10rd C Products mags.
AMMO:

Located in Pocatello, ID

Thank you,

PH
bump

Nitride PSA logo BCG.
Adjustable gas block.
2 10rd C Products mags.
AMMO:

Located in Pocatello, ID

Thank you,

PH
bump