• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Proof Research Glacier Titanium 6.5 Creed

Brianc74

So got my self in a pickle with the wife. Way way easier and cheaper to do what she is asking me to do then to, well ya know if ya know. So I traded a member here for this rifle. It's bad ***!! But it's got to go to help with the costs of going to Africa, Alaska, New Mexico and Texas for hunts I booked. Here is the info on this rifle.
Proof Research Glacier Titanium in 6.5 Creedmoor. Weight is 6lbs even as it's pictured. Barrel is 22" and 1-7.5 twist. Hawkins Hybrid rings with center bubble level, Hawkins self timing muzzle break. It has a load development by original owner by Evolved Munitions with Berger 140 vldh doing just over 2700fps, with 20 rounds still. Super great rifle and built perfectly with attention to detail manufacturing. I have not fired or scoped the rifle yet. WTS for $4400 plus shipping OBO. This setup is just over $8000 to buy now with the professional load development, rings, ammo, muzzle break. That doesn't include taxes and shipping.
image.jpg

Last edited:
1st to say they will take it, followed by PM gets it at $4400 plus shipping.

Brian