Prayers for all those hit by hurricane last week .Its one of the worse in a long time

Wow, i but u are fun at parties!
Regardless of ur belief, that is quite a harsh response to anyone who seeks scriptural comfort.
Ecclesiastes 9:11 spoken by Soloman under inspiration helps us see that time and unforseen occurance befall us all..

"I have seen something further under the sun, that the swift do not always win the race, nor do the mighty win the battle,+ nor do the wise always have the food, nor do the intelligent always have the riches,+ nor do those with knowledge always have success,+because time and unexpected events* overtake them all."

Interesting biblical article on why god permits suffering
Sorry bud, I don't do brainwashed zealot. Plz keep it to yourself TY.
To the non brainwashed, every word I said is 100% factual. To the brainwashed, it's insulting, guess which one I give any credence to?
Trying to convince me your god is real, by quoting buybull scriptures is beyond laughable. I know far more about the real truth in that book than you do clearly.
Well wishes sir. I've wasted enough on this archaic drivel

Missed us near Atlanta. Were really worried especially since we have 8 100ft Pine trees next to our home!. Waterlogged and a moderate wind could have knocked them down. Our tenants also survived. Worst was one of them got flooded and his car was under water.

Regardless of ur belief, that is quite a harsh response to anyone who seeks scriptural comfort.
Ecclesiastes 9:11 spoken by Soloman under inspiration helps us see that time and unforseen occurance befall us all..

"I have seen something further under the sun, that the swift do not always win the race, nor do the mighty win the battle,+ nor do the wise always have the food, nor do the intelligent always have the riches,+ nor do those with knowledge always have success,+because time and unexpected events* overtake them all."

Mighty man,
You were a lot nicer in your comment than I would have been. Ninering62, I'll be praying for you, you need it brother.

Tim,
Well one who practices what the book teaches should also be nice to those that hate the truth of the bible,
Perhaps they have been ruined or hurt by false religion, as many have, and its many false teachings or really never took the time to sit and discus the truths of the bible that are eye opening to many who have a humble heart

John 8:47 and Luke 6:47 come to mind here
Nevertheless, i wish him well!
MM

My house is between Asheville and Canton. I can't believe that I didn't lose a single tree and no water damage. I thought the hurricane would hit my farm in South Carolina, so I took my generator, chain saw, and fuel cans to the farm. I'll be returning to help members of our church. Most are elderly.
Sendero 72
Keep in touch if you need help. My dad lives in Candler. We just moved out to Sandy Mush 2 years ago from Candler. Can lend a hand if needed.

Sorry bud, I don't do brainwashed zealot. Plz keep it to yourself TY.
To the non brainwashed, every word I said is 100% factual. To the brainwashed, it's insulting, guess which one I give any credence to?
Trying to convince me your god is real, by quoting buybull scriptures is beyond laughable. I know far more about the real truth in that book than you do clearly.
Well wishes sir. I've wasted enough on this archaic drivel
Evolution is mathematically impossible. Easy to prove with the ONLY perfect science, MATH.

Once you realize that, it's up to you to decide what's true. And if you dig deep and study hard enough, you realize, there's only one truth.
You can run from it, hide from it, or pretend it's not,
But it's always true, and you can't change it.
Dont take my word, do the math.

Recent Posts